Admission Requirements (students from accredited programs)
Cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 or higher on your official high school transcript with cumulative 3.0 in High School Curriculum/College Preparatory Curriculum (RHSC/CPC) courses
- GPC will recalculate grade point average based on RHSC/CPC courses.
- Recalculated GPA will exclude electives and weighted grades.
GPC Application for Admission accompanied by an application fee waiver provided by your high school counselor (The GPC application fee is waived for all MOWR students)
- GPC’s application is available online at apply.gpc.edu.
- A GPC application is valid for three (3) consecutive terms, including the term of application.
Official College Board or ACT score report with required SAT and/or ACT test scores.
- Applicants must meet or exceed the minimum SAT combined score of 970 or minimum ACT composite score of 20. Applicants also must be exempted from Learning Support by meeting or exceeding the minimum SAT Verbal/Critical Reading score of 480 and SAT Mathematics score of 440, or applicants must meet or exceed the minimum ACT English score of 20 and SAT Mathematics score of 18.
- You may be eligible for college credit at GPC for most AP exams on which you score 3 or higher. Georgia Perimeter College’s code is 5711.
- Information for requesting official scores or documentation may be found at the SAT, ACT, CLEP, AP and IB websites.
Do NOT pay for expedited delivery of SAT and/or ACT scores. GPC requires 5 - 7 business days to process each admission document after it is received.
Verification of Lawful Presence in the United States
- Applicants must provide evidence of lawful presence in the United States in order to qualify for in-state tuition classification.
Parental Permission Form
- A Parental Permission form signed by the parent or guardian granting permission to participate in the program.
- Applicants must satisfy immunization requirements set by the state of Georgia.
Document Upload System
- Applicants may upload many documents required for admission, except for official transcripts, test scores, or birth certificates.
Additional Admission Requirements
All grades issued to Dual Enrollment students will be recorded as letter grades based on the college’s grading system. College instructors will not issue numerical grades.