GPC Application for Admission accompanied by a $20 non-refundable fee
- GPC’s application is available online at apply.gpc.edu.
- A GPC application is valid for three (3) consecutive terms, including the term of application.
Documentation for any events or new requirements since you last attended GPC. These may include:
- New transcripts from any schools you've attended.
- For former transient students, a new transient letter from your current institution.
- Any new SAT,ACT, CLEP, AP or COMPASS test scores.
- You may be required to take the COMPASS placement test prior to re-admission.
Verification of Lawful Presence in the United States
- Applicants must provide evidence of lawful presence in the United States in order to qualify for in-state tuition classification.
- Applicants must satisfy immunization requirements set by the state of Georgia.
Document Upload System
- Applicants may upload many documents required for admission, except for official transcripts, test scores, or birth certificates.