Welcome. Thank you for your interest in GPC.
To get started, please confirm you are a Senior Citizen Student.
Are you: an applicant who is 62 years of age or older?
If this description does not apply to you, click here to return to the Admissions homepage.
- Applicants with prior college/university attendance may enroll as a degree-seeking student and meet general admission requirements.
- Applicants without collegiate attendance may enroll in GPC's Try College program, where they may register for up to 12 hours of credit from a list of courses available to the program.
- Applicants who are residents of Georgia for at least one year may also be eligible for the "Prime Timer Tuition Exemption" program.
Read more about GPC, including the college’s history and current catalog. Learn more! >
View a checklist of admission requirements. Admission requirements vary by student type. Learn more! >
Provide us your contact information so we may communicate with you. Learn more! >
Learn about financial aid, tuition, fees, course payment and how to check your financial aid status. Learn More! >
Find campus locations, campus maps and campus tour information. Learn more! >
You'll see a tutorial page, then you can visit GAcollege411 where you create an account and follow the steps to start the GPC application process. Learn More! >
GPC Application for Admission
A $20 non-refundable application fee is due at the time of application submission. Carefully review and complete all sections of the application, especially the residency information. Failure to answer questions correctly or provide information will delay and/or impact admission consideration.
Admission Document Due Dates
A GPC application is valid for three (3) consecutive terms, including the term of application. GPC processes admission documents and renders admission decisions on a rolling basis.
Fall Semester (starts in August) — Due by July 1
Spring Semester (starts in January) — Due by November 1
Summer Semester (starts in late May) — Due by April 1
Late applications and/or documents are accepted, but GPC may be unable to make an admission decision in time for the student to start classes on the first day. The earlier an applicant completes the application and submits all required documents, the greater his or her chance of starting classes on the first day. Late applicants may be able to register for second-half classes if full semester classes already have begun.
GPC Mailing Address
Admission documents may be mailed directly to the Georgia Perimeter College address below or delivered in person in the original sealed envelope to a GPC Enrollment and Registration Services office. All transcripts and test scores must be official.
Mail to: Office of Admissions
Georgia Perimeter College
P.O. Box 89000
Atlanta, GA 30356
Immunization, verification of lawful presence documents (EXCEPT for birth certificates) and non-academic documents may be faxed to 678-891-3211. Birth certificates must be brought to the campus and verified by GPC staff.
Admission Processing Information
- Once an applicant has submitted a GPC application, an official letter indicating a GPC identification number will be mailed to that applicant. This ID number is required for an applicant to view his/her Check My Status page and sign up for text alerts.
- If you are unsure of your GPC ID, you can retrieve your GPC ID here.
- GPC will review an applicant’s record to make an admission decision after all required documents have been submitted, evaluated and posted to the applicant’s record.
- Please allow five to seven (5-7) business days for each document to be scanned and evaluated before it can be posted to an applicant’s record.
- An applicant’s Check My Status page is the quickest way to view the applicant’s admission checklist and real-time admission processing updates, including an admission decision.
- All documents submitted become and remain the property of Georgia Perimeter College and will not be returned to the applicant, duplicated or transferred to another institution. Any applicant withholding or falsifying application data or documentation is subject to dismissal without refund.