GPC Application for Admission accompanied by a $20 non-refundable fee
- GPC’s application is available online at apply.gpc.edu.
- A GPC application is valid for three (3) consecutive terms, including the term of application.
Official college transcript showing that a bachelor’s degree or higher graduate degree has been awarded
- Transcript must indicate graduation date and degree awarded from the accredited college or university attended.
- If the institution is located in a country, state, territory or province in which English is not the primary or official language, then additional requirements may be necessary – see below.
Verification of Lawful Presence in the United States
- Applicants must provide evidence of lawful presence in the United States in order to qualify for in-state tuition classification.
- Applicants must satisfy immunization requirements set by the state of Georgia.
Document Upload System
- Applicants may upload many documents required for admission, except for official transcripts, test scores, or birth certificates.
Additional Requirements (if applicable)
- Georgia Perimeter College may require proof of an additional year of study past the bachelor’s degree for some countries allowing for a three (3) year bachelor’s degree (i.e. India),or less than 10 years for secondary education (i.e. The Philippines).
- Also, if an applicant’s secondary education and bachelor’s degree was from a country, state, province or territory where the primary and/or official language is not English, GPC may require an applicant to take the Computer Adaptive Placement Assessment and Support System - English as a Second Language (COMPASS ESL) test prior to admission and registration.
Countries, territories, states and provinces in which English is considered as the primary and/or official language: Anguilla, Antigua, Australia, Barbados, Bermuda, Bahamas, Belize, British Virgin Islands, Canada (except Québec), Cayman Islands, Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, Ireland, Jamaica, New Zealand, Nevis and St. Kitts, South Africa, St. Lucia, St. Vincent, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos, United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales), the United States and U.S. Territories (except Puerto Rico).