GPC Application for Admission accompanied by a $20 non-refundable fee
- GPC’s application is available online at apply.gpc.edu.
- A GPC application is valid for three (3) consecutive terms, including the term of application.
Transient/permission letter from the applicant’s enrolled institution
- A transient/permission letter signed by the registrar or academic dean at the institution recommending the applicant as a transient student.
- The letter must indicate the the specific term the student plans to attend GPC.
- The letter may also include a list of courses to be taken at GPC.
- A "Letter of Good Standing" from institutions outside the state of Georgia may be acceptable.
- For fastest service, transient/permission letters may be faxed to us at (678) 891-3211, or scanned and uploaded to us at the GPC MyStatus Page or by through the GPC mobile app.
Verification of Lawful Presence in the United States
- Applicants must provide evidence of lawful presence in the United States in order to qualify for in-state tuition classification.
- Applicants must satisfy immunization requirements set by the state of Georgia.
Document Upload System
- Applicants may upload many documents required for admission, except for official transcripts, test scores, or birth certificates.