GPC Application for Admission accompanied by a $20 non-refundable fee
- GPC’s application is available online at www.gacollege411.org. This is a state-authorized site for college applications in Georgia. A GAcollege411 account is required to submit an application.
- A GPC application is valid for three (3) consecutive terms, including the term of application.
Transient Letter from the applicant’s enrolled institution
- A letter from the registrar or academic dean at the institution in which the student is enrolled.
- The letter must indicate a statement of good standing and eligibility to return to the institution, permission to attend GPC and the specific term the student plans to attend.
- A list of courses to be taken at GPC also may be included.
- GPC will only accept official Letters of Good Standing from institutions outside the state of Georgia.
- For fastest service, transient letters may be faxed to us at (678) 891-3211.
Verification of Lawful Presence in the United States
- Applicants must provide evidence of lawful presence in the United States in order to qualify for in-state tuition classification.
- Applicants must satisfy immunization requirements set by the state of Georgia.
Document Upload System
- Applicants may upload many documents required for admission, except for official transcripts, test scores, or birth certificates.