- Modern Economy: Problems and Solutions (Editorial Council)
- Service Industries Journal (Editor-in-Chief)
- Journal of Service Research and Managing Service Quality (Editorial Board Member)
- Journal of Advertising Research (Editorial Review Board Member)
- The Services Industries Journal (Editorial Review Board Member)
- The Financial Review (Associate Editor)
- International Journal of Arts Management (Editorial Board)
- International Journal of Business and Economic Development (Editorial Board Member)
- Information & Management (Associate Editor)
- International Journal of Learning
- Journal of Business Research (Editorial Review Board)
- International Journal of Culture, Tourism, and Hospitality Research (Special Issue Editor)
We are dedicated to the support and promotion of academic research. Our faculty members are recognized as scholars, who are actively engaged in research on a variety of business topics.
Here is a comprehensive list of A+ journal articles featuring our College of Business Administration faculty.
, Stulz, René M (2012). Corporate Acquisitions, Diversification, and the Firm's Lifecycle. The Journal of Finance (Forthcoming).
, Roumani, Y. & Booth, D. (2013). Knowledge-Acquisitions and Post-Acquisition Innovation Performance: A Comparative Hazards Model, European Journal of Information Systems, Spring (Forthcoming).
Michael J. Barone, Robert D. Jewell (2013). The Innovator's License: A Latitude to Deviate from Category Norms. Journal of Marketing: January 2013, Vol. 77, No. 1, pp. 120-134.
, Hartwell, C. J., Morgeson, F. P., & Campion, M. A. (2013). The Structured Employment Interview: Narrative and Quantitative Review of the Research Literature. Personnel Psychology, n/a-n/a.
Makar, S., Wang, L., Pervaiz Alam (2013). The mixed attribute model in SFAS 133 cash flow hedge accounting: implications for market pricing. Review of Accounting Studies, 18(1), 66-94.
, Karahanna, E. “The Embeddedness of IS Habits in Organizational Routines: Development and Disruption,” MIS Quarterly (37:1), March 2013, pp.221-246.
Lovenheim, M. F., C. Lockwood Reynolds (2013). The Effect of Housing Wealth on College Choice: Evidence from the Housing Boom. Journal of Human Resources, 48(1), 1-35.
|Levashina_Julia.jpg Julia Levashina , Morgeson, F.P., Campion, M.A. (2012). Tell me some more: Exploring how item verifiability and cognitive ability influence responses to biodata questions in a high-stakes selection context.. Personnel Psychology, 359-384.|
Kapadia, N., Xiaoling, Pu (2012). Limited arbitrage between equity and credit markets. Journal of Financial Economics,105(3), 542-564.
Firestone Chair of Corporate Finance
Bridgestone Chair of International Business
Olga Mural Associate Professorship
Dr. Hongmei Guo
- Sichuan University, China
- Research interest: IS
- Hosted by: Dr. Pratim Datta
Dr. Song Zahn
- Sichuan University, China
- Research interest: macroeconomics
- Hosted by: Dr. Michael Ellis
Dr. Joakim Wincent
- Luleå University of Technology, Sweden
- Research interest: entrepreneurship, innovation
- Hosted by: Department of Marketing/Entrepreneurship
Dr. Ying Cui
- Associate Professor, Henan University of Technology, China
- Research interest: HR
- Hosted by: Dr. Julia Levashina
Dr. Peng Cheng
- January 2015–October 2015
- Sichaun International Studies Institute, Chongqing, China
- Research interest: investment/financing, corporate responsibility
- Hosted by: Dr. Michael Mayo