Located on the second floor of the College of Business Administration, the Computer Lab is available for you to take proctored exams. Here is what you need to know:
- You must have your Flashline ID or a photo ID to take your exam, leaving it visible at your desk at all times.
- Absolutely no cell phones will be permitted in the labs during exams.
- Be respectful of other students, there should be no talking or disruptions.
- Once you have started an exam, you cannot leave for any reason, including restrooms, until you are finished.
- No headsets, translators or other electronic devices of any kind are permitted.
- A piece of scrap paper will be provided, but you must leave it with the proctor after you are finished. Pens and pencils are not provided.
- Be sure to print whatever materials your professor allows; online notes and books are not permitted.
- Proctors will report any suspicious activity to your professor, who will determine if the activity constitutes cheating.
- You must be logged into the exam at least one hour before the end of the proctors’ shift.