THE EXECUTIVE MBA PROGRAMIMAGE: KSU-BANNER.png
What Makes Our MBA for Executives the Best?IMAGE: ksu-front.png Students enrolled in the EMBA program enjoy the convenience of attending Saturday classes on campus, along with selected classes online. The curriculum is contemporary and the faculty is outstanding. They combine their practical business expertise developed from consulting and corporate experience with advanced academic knowledge obtained through intensive research.
Why Get an Executive MBA for Corporate Professionals?Kent State University’s Executive MBA Program (EMBA) is an AACSB accredited accelerated program designed to prepare busy professionals for career advancement.
It focuses on effectively utilizing sound strategic thinking, decision-making supported by analytics, cross functional team support, ethical leadership and enhancing personal skills that effectively impact change in a globally competitive and technologically complex business environment.
Attend an Information SessionAttending one of Kent State’s Executive MBA information sessions is a great way to learn more about our program from those who know it best. Enjoy coffee while speaking with the director, faculty members and alumni of the Executive MBA program, all of whom can provide first-hand experiences and knowledge of the projects, classes and program as a whole.
- May 30 - Coffee Session - Panera Bread - Mayfield Heights, OH (2 p.m.)
- Jun. 2: KSU Campus (6:30 p.m.)
- Jun. 10: Webinar (12:00 p.m.)
- June 20 -Coffee Session - Panera Bread - North Canton, OH (10 a.m.)
- Jun. 25: Twinsburg Hilton (6:30 p.m.)
- Jul. 14: KSU Campus (6:30 p.m.)
- Jul. 15: Webinar (12:00 p.m.)
Recent News Updates
More News Articles
- EMBA India Trip 2015
- 3 Business Trends to Know about in 2015
- Meet Our Program Director: Laurie Walker
- EMBA Alumni Spotlight: Virginia Albanese
- Tips for Choosing the Right MBA Program
- Top 5 Reasons to Get an EMBA
- EMBA Benefits
Ernst and Young
View more testimonials
Free EMBA Insider's GuideIMAGE: insiders-guide.png With the Insider’s Guide to Getting an EMBA, you’ll learn:
- The characteristics and benefits of an EMBA program
- How it differs from a traditional MBA
- What you should look for in an EMBA program
Download Our Free Guide