THE EXECUTIVE MBA PROGRAM
Admission CriteriaIMAGE: professor.jpg
The Executive MBA for Corporate Professionals admission criteria includes:
- Professional business experience by number of years (normally a minimum of five years), and the level of job responsibility and length of work history.
- An undergraduate degree (not necessarily in business) from an accredited college or university.
- Satisfactory score on the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) if applicant has less than ten years of work experience.
- The candidate's two-year commitment to complete the program, and support by his/her employer.
- A basic knowledge of algebra and computer applications to include Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
The Kent State Executive MBA Program admission criteria are designed to ensure that graduate students have the greatest opportunity to excel and achieve success in the EMBA Program. Professional business experience seasons a student and demonstrates real-world understanding of the processes involved in making a business run well. An undergraduate degree demonstrates the completion of the basic studies necessary for higher education pursuits.