Receiving Your Funds
Once your funds have been released to your student account, your refund will usually be applied to your GPC HigherOne debit card within three to five business days, if all fees and tuition have been covered.
Checking on your Funds
You may check your financial aid disbursements online.
To receive your funds each semester, you must:
- Have a complete financial aid file.
- Take courses leading to your declared degree.
- Maintain (SAP) Satisfactory Academic Progress.
- Have no holds on your account.
- Meet all other eligibility requirements.
To receive loan funds you must have:
- Accepted your Loans online.
- Completed entrance loan counseling.
- Signed the Master Promissory Note for the Stafford Loan.
- Enrolled in at least (6) six credit hours leading to your declared degree.
- Maintained (SAP) Satisfactory Academic Progress.
- No holds on your account.
- Met all other eligibility requirements.