Welcome to the Military Outreach Center
Georgia Perimeter College goes above and beyond for military students and has once again been named by G.I. Jobs Magazine as a Military Friendly School for 2012-2013. For the second year in a row, this distinction places GPC in the top 15 percent of schools in the nation, offering military students the best services, programs, discounts, scholarships, clubs, networking and staff.
The Military Outreach Center provides resources and support services for active duty military, National Guard & Reserve, veteran students, and spouses and dependents of veterans. The MOC actively maintains information regarding campus resources and referrals to local support services and numerous Veteran Service Organizations. The MOC consists of a fully-furnished veteran's lounge, computer lab, study lab, and a full staff of advisors who are all veterans.
Georgia Perimeter College honors its military and veteran men and women returning to pursue their educational goals at GPC. Our goal is to assist each student with a comfortable transition to achieve academic success. More information can be found by clicking on the links on the left side of this page.
The benefits of our services are:
• Connecting students to campus experts in Admissions, Advising, Financial Aid, Personal Counseling Services, Disability Services and Testing Services
• Providing referrals to campus and community resources
• Facilitating Soldier-to-Student transition through campus activities
• Promoting camaraderie among military students through organized student veteran and military associations
• Creating a military-inclusive atmosphere college-wide
• Waiver of the Application Fee may be available - call the MOC for details
To learn more about the services offered, please call or visit our Military Outreach Center located at the Clarkston campus, or visit any of the Military Outreach Resource Booths located on all campuses.
Military Outreach Center - Clarkston Campus, Building CH-1300, 678-891-3025