GPC Decatur Library
- Laptops are available for use by current GPC students, faculty and staff only.
- A GPC ID card is REQUIRED for laptop use. NO GPC ID, NO LAPTOP.
- A Laptop Policy form must be filled out prior to using a laptop for the first time. The form is good for one academic year (Fall - Summer semesters).
Checkout And Use Policies
- Laptops are available for 2 hour in library use only. They may not leave the library under any circumstances.
- Laptops may be renewed twice at the discretion of the library staff. If there is a high demand for laptop use renewal may be denied.
- Laptops must be returned to the Circulation Desk one half hour before the library closes.
- Laptops are available on a first come, first served basis. No reservations are accepted.
- Do not leave laptops unattended in the library under any circumstances.
- Any files saved on the laptop will disappear any time the laptop is restarted. Save your work on a disc to avoid loss.
- The library does NOT sell or provide discs of any type.
- Library staff members provide support for library resources, Internet and printing only. If you need assistance with Microsoft Office products such as Word or PowerPoint, please go to the Student Computer Lab in room SF-2200.
Fines And Liability
- Overdue fines will be assessed at a rate of $10 per hour or fraction of an hour.
- Borrowers are responsible for the full replacement cost if the laptop or any peripherals checked out to them are lost or stolen.
- Borrowers are responsible for the full replacement or repair cost if the laptop or any peripherals checked out to them are damaged or made unusable in any way.
- Replacement cost for laptops is $1,400 plus any overdue fines. No exceptions.
- Repair costs will vary.
GPC Decatur Campus Library, Building A
3251 Panthersville Road · Decatur, GA 30034
Phone: (678) 891-2585
Copyright @ GPC · Contact GPC Libraries · GPC Decatur Campus Library Webmaster
Last updated © Georgia Perimeter College
Follow GPCLibraries on Twitter Find GPC Libraries on Facebook Need help? Text us!