Update: Thank you to all of those who played the GPC History Pursuit Game! All entries and scores have been recorded. Cash prizes will be awarded at the Time Capsule Sealing Ceremony
The 40th Anniversary Committee of Georgia Perimeter College Invites You to Play the Faculty and Staff GPC History Pursuit Game.
Test your memory of 40 GPC people, places, and events throughout the years and win cash prizes!!! Starting August 17 and continuing until March 14, 2005.You must answer all 40 questions to be eligible for the prizes.
With a generous donation from our GPC Foundation, the GPC History Pursuit Game will be offering $1000 in cash prizes.
- FIRST PRIZE $500
- SECOND PRIZE $200
- THIRD PRIZE $100
- FOURTH PRIZE Four Awards of $50
- The checkmark does not mean that your answer is correct, only that you have an answer recorded for the question.
- You must be a member of the GPC faculty or staff to play the game.
- Answers will not be released until prizes have been awarded.
- You must answer all 40 questions to be eligible for the prizes.
- Come back daily and make your "educated guess". Answers may be changed as many times as you like.
- Game will end March 14, 2005.
- Only those who receive an 70 percent or above correct score on the game will be entered into a drawing to receive the above cash prizes.
- Members of the 40th Anniversary Committees, as well as those who have access to GPC databases and their families are ineligible.
- Hint: Answers can be found easily with a little bit of imagination and curiosity.
- The cash prizes will be awarded at the Time Capsule Sealing Ceremony