Budget Progress Reports from PeopleSoft
Budget Progress Report Instructions
As of July 1, 2009 the link to access budget reports changed.
1. Go to the website: https://dfs-fscon.gafirst.usg.edu/psp/F89PRD/?cmd=loginandlanguageCd=ENGand
2. Use your “At Your Service” User ID and Password to log in.
3. Click on “BOR Menus” (it is on the left side of the screen) if this item is not available you will not be able to continue to Step 4. Please send an email to Jamie Fernandes
4. Click “BOR General Ledger”
5. Click ” BOR GL Reports”
6. Click ”Budget Progress Report”
7. If this is the first time you have accessed the new reports, click the tab “Add a New Value”. Enter “Bud_Prog_Report” in the space for Run Control ID (there can be no spaces between words for the run control). Click “Add” tab. Proceed to Step 9 to enter your information.
8. If this is NOT the first time you have accessed the new reports, click “Search” and select the appropriate run control and proceed to Step 9 to enter your information.
9. Enter the following information:
Business Unit: 71000
Budget Period: 2013
From Accounting Period: 1
To Accounting Period: 12
From Fund Code and To Fund Code: Enter % (wild card) to see all funds or enter your fund code if known
From and To Department: Enter your department number
From Account: 500000
To Account: 899999
If you need help, use the “look up button” next to each field.
10. Click “Run”.
11. Select the report you want to run (Summary, Basic Detail, or Full Detail) then click “OK”. Change the default “*TYPE” from Web to Email. The report will be sent directly to you via email in .PDF format.