Georgia Perimeter College Deans of Student Services
Who We Are:
The Deans of Student Services at Georgia Perimeter College consist of four deans on five campuses:
• Dr. Matthew Robison, Clarkston Campus
• Ms. Mary Hickman-Brown, Decatur Campus
• Mr. Francis P. Nash, Dunwoody Campus
• Mr. Keith Cobbs, Newton Campus
• Mrs. India Blackburn, Alpharetta Campus-Interim Dean
We support the College's mission of transforming student lives and preparing students to thrive in a global society. At GPC, student success is at the heart of everything we do. We are here to help you achieve your goals and have a rewarding, positive college experience.
What We Do:
The Deans of Student Services are responsible for the following areas:
1. Student Life and Student Activities
2. Judicial Affairs
3. Health, Wellness, & Recreation
In addition, the Deans support the customer service functions of admissions, registration, new student orientation, advising, disability services, student financial aid, bookstore services, and campus safety.
We look forward to working with you during this exciting time in your life. Please do not hesitate to reach out to your campus Dean of Student Services to express your interests, concerns, or questions.