Vision, Mission, and Values
The English Division will promote student success within a dynamic, innovative learning environment, guided by the college’s core values of trust, excellence, integrity, civility, passion, diversity, and efficiency.
The mission of the English Division is to transform the lives of students. To achieve our mission, we are committed to the following goals:
- Strengthening student success;
- Creating and fostering a culture of teamwork, leadership, quality, and service;
- Enhancing the economic, social, and cultural vitality of our communities;
- Expanding access and enrollment capacity.
- Teaching Excellence
- High Academic Standards
- Challenging and Diverse Curriculum
- Professional Development
- Service and Civic Engagement
- Student Accountability and Responsibility