To be considered for acceptance in the Nursing Program, students must do the following:
1. Apply for admission to Georgia Perimeter College. (If you are a Georgia Perimeter College student, you need not re-apply)
a. Students with college degrees or college credits must apply as a Transfer student. If you have a applied as a Degree, Transient or Special Student, you must change your status at the College Admissions Office.
b. Students should indicate on the College application form that their major is Pre-Nursing.
2. Be accepted by Georgia Perimeter College.
3. Complete at least one Biology course and lab listed under Nursing General Education.
Note: All Biology courses, listed under Nursing General Education, must be less than six years old at the time of enrollment in NURS 1921.
4. Complete the TEAS V exam. Contact ATI (Assessment Technologies Institute) at www.atitesting.com to schedule the exam. If you have a number of TEAS exams, please have ATI sent the first two results.
5. Apply for admission to the Nursing Program, http://depts.gpc.edu/~gpcnurs/applyRN.htm .