Admission Procedures for Pre-Nursing Students into the LPN-RN Bridge Track
To be considered for acceptance in the Nursing Program, students must do the following:
1. Apply for admission to Georgia Perimeter College. (If you are a Georgia Perimeter College student, you need not re-apply)
a. Students with college degrees or college credits must apply as a Transfer student. If you have a applied as a Degree, Transient or Special Student, you must change your status at the Enrollment and Registration Office.
b. Students should indicate on the College application form that their major is Pre-Nursing.
2. Be accepted by Georgia Perimeter College.
3. Complete at least one Biology course and lab listed under Nursing General Education.
4. Complete the TEAS V exam. Contact ATI (Assessment Technologies Institute) at www.atitesting.com to schedule the exam.
5. Apply for admission to the Nursing Program. Application must include copy of LPN license and a current letter of recommendation indicating length of LPN employment, duties, and performance evaluation.
6. Selected students will go through an interview process.