- Eligibility for college level English and Math
- Cumulative GPA of 2.7 in courses listed under Nursing General Education
- Cumulative GPA of 2.7 for required biology courses listed under Nursing General Education
- Georgia Perimeter College cumulative GPA must be a minimum of 2.0 and student must be in Good Standing with the college
- Passing score of 63 in the Adjusted Individual Total Score, the Reading, and Mathematics portions of the TEAS exam. If you have a number of TEAS exams, please have ATI sent the first two results.
- Academic and institutional history (This requirement includes the following; repeated courses, number of attempts at the TEAS, number of withdraws, number of "D" and "F" grades in other non-related courses; and violations of the Georgia Perimeter College Code of Conduct.)
Note: Students who have failed or received a "D" in previous nursing courses can apply to the Georgia Perimeter College Nursing Program. The previous nursing course grades will be included in the students General Education GPA.
Biology courses, listed under Nursing General Education, must be less than six years old.
Requirements to begin Nursing Courses in Fall Semester:
- Biology 1611 & 1611L with a cumulative GPA of 2.7 or better.
- PSYC 1101 with a "C" or better.
- Completion of ENGL 1101 and MATH 1001 with a "C" or better. (Any math course at the 1001 level or above may be substituted)