At GPC, helping the community is a priority and a part of our mission. Our strategic plan states:
"We will enhance the economic, social and cultural vitality of our communities." At the direction of our college President, and through the leadership of the Directors of Student Life and the Student Government Association, GPC has established college-wide civic engagement service activities that help link the college's "... human capital with the needs of our communities."
We provide students, faculty and staff with a number of volunteer opportunities.
Five simple steps to getting INVOLVED!
1. Complete a volunteer form and turn it into the Office of Student Life.
2. Select a Pre-planned Program or Contact a Community Service Organization.
3. Attend the Project/Program
4. Feel the Sense of Reward!
5. Complete the Evaluation/Service Project Completion Form
Service Project Completion Form
Both forms should be turned into your Office of Student Life
GPC Service Leaders Needs You: What's a GPC Service Leader? They are energetic, individuals who give back. Learn more.