Dual Enrollment Program

Future Students

I'm Interested, What do I do First?

• Tell your parents you want to take Dual Enrollment (DE) courses at Georgia Perimeter College. Ask them if they think it’s a good idea. Talk to them about getting to and from your GPC classes. You’re going to need money for books and fees that aren’t covered by the Accel program.

• Talk with your high school counselor about the courses you need to graduate and how to arrange your high school schedule to include travel time.

• Take SAT or ACT tests early and have the official scores sent to GPC. You should take the writing tests also.

Request AP test scores be sent from College Board to GPC. AP scores can earn you college credit and can be used for placement in advanced classes.

• Talk with a DE Coordinator at GPC. (Scroll down and look to the left side menu for contacts.)