Welcome to Enrollment and Registration Services
How to Submit a Course Withdrawal Request1. Go to the GPC Student Information System (SIS)
2. Click "Enter Student Information System"
3. Enter your GPC username and password
Don't know what that is? Your GPC username and password is the same one used for GPC email and iCollege. If you know your GPC username and password, proceed to the next step. If you are a new user or have forgotten your username and password, go to GetMyLogin.
4. Click "Login"
5. Scroll down to the bottom of the GPC Bulletin Board and click "Continue"
6. Verify your address and phone number. If correct, click 'Yes'.
7. Under the "Registration" tab, click on "Withdraw from Classes". Note: Popup blockers must be turned off to access the Course Withdrawal Request page.
8. On the "Current Withdrawal Request" page select "New Withdrawal Request."
9. Read through the pass-thru agreements for Advising & Counseling to ensure you are aware of your rights, responsibilities, and consequences of withdrawing. Select the "Agree" button to verify you accept.
10. Read through the pass-thru agreements for Financial Aid to ensure you are aware of your rights, responsibilities, and consequences of withdrawing. Select the "Agree" button to verify you accept.
11. From your current course schedule:
a. Click on the selection box for the course or courses you are requesting to withdraw
b. Indicate the appropriate reason(s) for withdrawal
c. Select your campus: If it is an online class, select 'Distance/Online Learning'. If it is an on-campus class, select the campus where you take the class.
d. Read the additional "Notes" at the bottom of the page and "Submit"
12. After confirming your submission, your request will go the appropriate Department (if applicable), Advising, Counseling, and Retention Services, Student Financial Services, and Enrollment & Registration Services for review and processing.
13. Check your GPC email account for status updates on your course withdrawal request and to review additional comments sent by the reviewers in each area. Note: Please allow for five business days for your request to be processed.
14. At any point before your withdrawal request is processed by Enrollment & Registration Services, you may log back in to SIS and cancel your course withdrawal request if you decide to stay in your course.
Submission of a Course Withdrawal Request does not constitute automatic permission or approval of the schedule adjustment request.