Welcome! KAΛAΣ ΩPIΣATE! 환영 ! ¡Bienvenidos! Karibu! 歡迎 ! 欢迎 !Дoбpo Пoжaлoвaть! Mem-Vindos!Herzlich Willkommen!

High School Equivalency documents from outside the United States depend on the country from which they come.

Look at a list of academic requirements by country to determine which documents you'll need for admission. Here are some important point:

1 If required high school documents are in a language other than English, an official English translation is required.

2 If the required high school document is unavailable, the student may take the General Education Development (GED) test.

3 In some cases, we may request an outside evaluation of secondary education credentials.

Even if you attended a college or university, you may not have enough transfer credits to waive the high school requirements. It is a good idea to include your high school documents with your application.