Welcome! KAΛAΣ ΩPIΣATE! 환영 ! ¡Bienvenidos! Karibu! 歡迎 ! 欢迎 !Дoбpo Пoжaлoвaть! Mem-Vindos!Herzlich Willkommen!

GPC requires an official transcript of all courses taken from all colleges or universities where you have studied.

If transcripts are in a language other than English, an official translation is ALSO required. Photocopies and faxes are not acceptable.

Should you wish to obtain transfer credit for any college or university coursework outside the United States, you must get an official evaluation of your credit from a professional academic credential evaluation agency.  GPC awards foreign transfer credit ONLY when the transcript is accompanied by a professional "course-by-course" evaluation.

We recognize evaluations from professional academic credential evaluation agencies that are current members of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) and from AACRAO International Education Services.  Please visit the individual professional academic credential evaluation agency websites for cost and instructions on how to obtain a "course-by-course" evaluation.

In many cases, we will also require a syllabus or statement from your college or university that explains the content of the courses in order to grant transfer credit. For example, "Mathematics 1" could cover a number of courses that GPC offers. We will need proof of the course content in order to provide transfer credit appropriately.

Please note that Georgia Perimeter College accepts transfer credit for English Composition courses (ENGL 1101 or ENGL 1102) only from colleges and universities in the US, Canada (except Québec), Australia, Ireland, New Zealand, the English speaking Caribbean, and the United Kingdom.

Please Note: even if you attended a college or university, you may not have enough transfer credits to waive the high school requirements. It is a good idea to include your high school documents with your application.