Category: Search FAQ:
Transfer Credit
Date Updated
2009-12-16 14:07:40

I think I should have gotten more credit, what can I do?
You will need to pick up a Transfer Credit Evaluation Review form from your campus Enrollment and Registration Services office. Along with the form you will need to submit course descriptions and syllabi for the courses you wish to have re-reviewed.