Category:      Search FAQ:          
Financial Aid   
Date Updated
2010-02-07 13:45:36   

Can I use my W-2 to fill out the FAFSA?   
If you earned wages but were not required to file taxes, your W-2 will be required to complete the FAFSA. If you were required to file taxes use your IRS form 1040, 1040A, 1040EZ, etc to complete the FAFSA.

For more information, visit Financial Aid.