Category: Search FAQ:
Financial Aid
Date Updated
2010-02-07 13:55:07

I am a transfer student. What do I need to do to receive HOPE?
You must make sure that FINAL academic transcripts from every institution that you have attended since high school have been mailed to Georgia Perimeter College Admissions Office.

This requirement applies to all previously attended institutions regardless of whether Georgia Perimeter College accepted the hours for transfer credit. If you believe that you are HOPE eligible as a transfer student, please complete the FAFSA or GSFAPPS for your HOPE application and you must complete GPC’s institutional HOPE scholarship or grant request form to be reviewed for HOPE eligibility. The form may be obtained online at HOPE eligibility will not be evaluated until ALL final academic transcripts have been received.

For more information, visit Financial Aid.