Category:      Search FAQ:          
Date Updated
2010-02-07 16:35:00   

If I attended a high school out of the country and I am unable to provide a transcript as a result of a natural disaster or political unrest, what other document(s) is/are required in order to be accepted?   
An applicant can complete and pass the GED test in order to be considered for admission. Also, media reports or related supporting evidence may be required of the natural disaster or political unrest.

For more information, visit Student Services.