Category:      Search FAQ:          
Date Updated
2010-05-26 08:54:50   

Does GPC honor the Individual Education Plan (IEP)?   
The IEP is under the IDEA which is a K-12 law that does not apply to post-secondary institutions.

GPC Disability Services will accept the IEP as additional information concerning a students accommodations in high school; however, we require documentation from a licensed professional on specific learning disorders, emotional disorders or physical disabilities. A one page form for physical conditions and another for psychological/psychiatric conditions can be found on our web page at