Category: Search FAQ:
Classes/Class Schedule
Date Updated
2010-10-20 11:45:12

What about accommodations for disabilities?
If you have a documented disability and need extended time on tests or other accommodations, visit the Center for Disability Services on your campus. Please make an appointment with the CDS coordinator to discuss your situation. It is your responsibility to obtain the help for which you are eligible. The accommodations for disabilities are different for college students than for high school students. Dual Enrollment students are treated under college regulations. For more information visit Disability Services.