Category: Search FAQ:
Dual Enrollment
Date Updated
2011-10-19 13:03:56

I don’t have the minimum GPA and/or test scores. What can I do?
If you have taken the SAT, then take the ACT. You can take a practice course and retake the SAT or ACT. Send us the new scores. Work on getting a B average in your core courses. Submit your high school transcript with your most recent grades. You can be a dual enrollment student for just one semester.

More information on Dual Enrollment is available on the web.