Category: Search FAQ:
Dual Enrollment
Date Updated
2011-10-19 13:21:59

Grades: How do I send my grades to other colleges?
Dual Enrollment students must order official transcripts from Georgia Perimeter College to be sent to other colleges. The high school transcript cannot be used for college credit; only a GPC transcript will ensure that the credits are accepted.

Information on how to request transcripts is available.

More information on Dual Enrollment is available on the web.