Category: Search FAQ:
Dual Enrollment
Date Updated
2011-10-19 13:22:35

AP: Won’t I get college credit whether I take a GPC class or an AP class?
Credit for an Advanced Placement class is awarded by colleges according to how well you do on a one-time end of the course test. Each college has different standards for whether they award credit for an AP test score. A minimum score of 3 is required for credit from any college. Credit for a college class is awarded according to the grade that you earn in the class. In most cases, a C is required for the credit to transfer. AP classes usually require two high school semesters of instruction and will earn only one semester of college credit.

More information on Dual Enrollment is available on the web.