Category: Search FAQ:
Classes/Class Schedule
Date Updated
2012-06-11 10:11:53

I am ill and unable to attend class. How do I notify my professors?
If you are ill and cannot attend class, please complete the GPC Illness Notification Form at

The form allows you to inform your instructors that you are unable to attend class.

“GPC" students are required to use the GPC Illness Notification Form to inform instructors that you are incapacitated and therefore unable to attend class for two or more consecutive class sessions.

You submit the GPC Illness Notification Form on your honor and falsified submission are subject to Academic honesty policy. With the submission of the form, all of your instructors will be notified.”