Category: Search FAQ:
Date Updated
2012-06-11 15:00:37

My military unit called me up and I can't finish my classes. What can I do?
When you are called to active military duty during a term, you may be withdraw from all courses with a 100% refund. In this situation, you must submit a copy of your orders indicating activation along with the Withdrawal request in the Student Information System (SIS)prior to the last day of class. You may return to the college with no penalty.