Category: Search FAQ:
JCard And HigherOne Card
Date Updated
2012-06-12 12:24:26

I lost my JCard. What do I do?
ID cards can be obtained on all campuses. Your Student ID Card will NOT require revalidation each semester or when you return after an absence from campus. There is an initial $10 charge for the JCard. If you lose your card, you may replace it for a $10 charge.

Please visit Manage My Card for more information at