Category: Search FAQ:
Financial Aid
Date Updated
2013-02-19 15:53:57

Do I have to apply for HOPE?
Yes. Regardless of whether you were a final HOPE Scholar from high school or you received HOPE at another institution, you must submit an application by completing ONE of the following: (1) Complete the FAFSA online at or (2) Complete the GSFAPPS (HOPE application) electronically at Upon completing the FAFSA or GSFAPPS, you must complete GPC’s institutional HOPE scholarship or grant request form. The form may be obtained online at Financial Aid Forms at The normal processing time is 2-4 weeks. You must complete the FAFSA if you want to be considered for federal aid and HOPE. If you complete the GSFAPPS application, you can only be reviewed for the HOPE Scholarship or the HOPE Grant.

For more information, visit Financial Aid.