Category: Search FAQ:
Veteran Affairs/Military Outreach
Date Updated
2013-03-04 15:35:18

I am no longer in the military. Can I still receive college credit for military training and experience?
All documented military experience will be carefully evaluated by
our transfer credit office, and the maximum allowable credit will
be awarded for your military training and experience.

For more information visit the Military Outreach Center webpage or the Center at the Clarkston campus or one of the tables at all GPC campuses.