Category: Search FAQ:
Student Accounts
Date Updated
2013-05-06 09:51:28

Where can I find my 1098-T?
Your 1098-T form may be found on your SIS account on the Student Financial Services tab.

1. Go to SIS, (
2. Select the Student Financial Services tab.
3. Click on '1098-T Tax Return' from the left menu.
4. Enter the Tax Year.
5. Click on the Submit button

For more information about 1098-T forms view the Student Accounts website.

The Student Accounts Office is unable to reproduce your 1098-T form. You must log in through SIS to retrieve your 1098-T form.