Category: Search FAQ:
Student Accounts
Date Updated
2013-05-23 10:37:30

I am registering for Study Abroad. Do I have to pay any tuition and fees?
Yes, Study Abroad students are required to pay In-State Tuition, Student Support Fee, Technology Fee, Institutional Fee, Health Services Fee, and Access Card Fee. Out-of-state and international students are also required to pay an additional $250.

For more information about Tuition and Fees, please visit Student Accounts at