Category: Search FAQ:
Veteran Affairs/Military Outreach
Date Updated
2013-07-08 15:04:13

How can I request Advance Payment of VA Education Benefits?
You may receive advance payment of VA funds to offset upfront education expenses. Advance payment isn’t available for a test, a license, or certification.

The Advance Payment Request form must be received at least 30 days, but no more than 120 days before the beginning of the enrollment period. The GPC Advance Payment Request form may be obtained online at href='

Advance payment is not available for Chapter 31 or 33 recipients.

For more information, visit GPC Veterans Affairs.