Category:      Search FAQ:          
Veteran Affairs/Military Outreach   
Date Updated
2013-07-08 15:33:48   

How do I use my VA Vocational Rehabilitation book allowance?   
VA Vocational Rehabilitation book allowances are set-up at your campus bookstore only after your VA Case Manager has sent necessary authorizations for coverage (VA Form 28-1905) to GPC Financial Aid, GPC Student Accounts, and the GPC Bookstore (E-Follett).

Please Note: You must notify the bookstore representative of your use of VA Vocational Rehabilitation Benefits to purchase your books and supplies prior to purchase to ensure the correct account is used.

For more information, visit GPC Veteran Affairs at