Category: Search FAQ:
Veteran Affairs/Military Outreach
Date Updated
2013-07-08 15:35:55

Can I use my VA Education Benefits if I am a transient/guest student at GPC?
Yes, however you must be officially listed as a transient student with the Enrollment & Registration Office. In addition you must complete VA Form 22-1995 online and submit the GPC Veteran Enrollment Certification Request in person to the Financial Aid Office on any campus or fax to 678-891-3427.

For more information, visit GPC Veteran Affairs at