Category:      Search FAQ:          
Veteran Affairs/Military Outreach   
Date Updated
2013-07-08 15:53:21   

Can I get a copy of my discharge papers (DD214)?   
Yes. We recommend that you contact the Military Personnel Records Center. Your questions may also be sent to:

National Personnel Records Center
Military Personnel Records Center
9700 Page Boulevard
St. Louis, MO 63136-5100

For more information, visit GPC Veteran Affairs at