Category: Search FAQ:
Veteran Affairs/Military Outreach
Date Updated
2013-07-08 15:55:10

Where may I obtain an application for VA benefits?
If you are using your VA benefits for the first time, applications (VA Form 22-1990 Veterans/Reservist or VA Form 22-5490 for Survivors and Dependents DEA, or VA Form 22-1990E for Transfer of Entitlement) may be completed online at GI Bill Application at

Applicants must also complete a GPC Enrollment Certification Request that can be obtained online at Enrollment Certification Request Form and submitted in person to your campus financial aid office or by fax to 678-891-3427.

For more information about Veterans Affairs, visit Enrollment Certification Request Form.