Category: Search FAQ:
Veteran Affairs/Military Outreach
Date Updated
2013-07-08 15:59:51

I would like to transfer my GI Bill from GPC to another school, who should I contact?
You must complete VA Form 22-1995 online if you are a veteran or a dependent/spouse using transferred benefits or complete VA Form 22-5495 online if you are a dependent/spouse using DEA benefits and contact your VA Certifying Official at your new school.

For more information, visit, Veteran Affairs at