Category: Search FAQ:
Date Updated
2014-02-27 16:13:22

How do I submit my college transcripts?
Transcripts must be requested from all colleges or universities that you have attended prior to admission to GPC. Please keep in mind that all transcripts must be official. You have three options for submitting your official college/university transcripts.

1. Your college and university may send the official transcript directly to our College-Wide Admissions department at

2. Official documents may be mailed directly to:

Georgia Perimeter College
Office of Admissions
P.O. Box 89000
Atlanta, GA 30356

2. Deliver the official transcripts in person in the original sealed envelopes to the nearest Enrollment and Registration Services office.

For more information, visit Student Services.