Category: Search FAQ:
GPC Transcripts/Verifications
Date Updated
2014-05-05 14:41:06

How do I request an official transcript?
It's easy with our new self-service Transcript on Demand feature. Now you can order and monitor your requests 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

- IF YOU KNOW YOUR GPC STUDENT ID 900#, you can request transcripts online through the Student Information System (SIS).

1. Go to the “Student Records” tab in SIS to request a transcript.
2. Select 'Request Official Transcript' and the system will redirect you to our online service with Transcripts on Demand.
3. Complete the required information, including the recipient and method of delivery.

- IF YOU DO NOT KNOW YOUR GPC STUDENT 900#, go to Get My Transcript at First-time users must create an account to use the online transcript order feature.

You also can find this link in the Quick Links tab (top right) on the GPC Webpage at and select 'Get My Transcript' from the drop down menu.

- e-Transcripts: $3
- Paper Mailed Transcript: $5
- Paper Pickup Transcript: $10

*Note: Cost is based on an order of one transcript. Please review your itemized receipt for details on multiple transcript orders - the cost tends to be less depending on the number of recipients.

You will be required to make payment at the time of order with either a MasterCard, Visa , Discover or American Express debit or credit card. For security purposes, please enter the exact billing address (where your bank sends your credit card statements) and the credit card security code.

Go to GetMyLogin

If you attended GPC before 2008, you will sign onto the Student Information System using your Student ID 900# and your pin (usually your birth date mm/dd/yy). If this doesn’t work, it may be because you have reapplied or have been readmitted to the college and have been assigned a user name and password. Unsure of your login or password? Go to GetMyLogin

If you attended Georgia Perimeter College (formerly DeKalb College or DeKalb Community College) prior to Summer Quarter 1986, there may be a “MARS” Transcript Record Review hold on your record. If this hold is blocking your online transcript request, print the Request for Transcript form available on our website at Transcript Request and indicate on the form that you have a MARS hold. Fax it to the number provided on the form. Please allow additional time for your record to be converted. Your transcript will be mailed when the conversion is complete. You may prefer to visit a campus ERS office to request that your record be converted. Please note that even when visiting a campus, additional time is needed to prepare an archived record.

For more information, visit the Registrar Website.