- Text-only version of this website
- Skip navigation
- Home page
- What's new
- Contact Webmaster
- Website policies
- Disability services
- UF Health Home
Healing UF Health at Gainesville
- UF Health Shands Hospital
- UF Health Shands Cancer Hospital
- Shands Emergency & Trauma
- UF Health Shands Children's Hospital
- UF Health Shands Rehab Hospital
- UF Health Shands Psychiatric Hospital
- Learning UF&Shands Gainesville
Discovery UF Health at Gainesville
- Community UF Health at Gainesville
- visit University of Florida
Archer Family Health Care offers high-quality health care for children, adults and families in Archer and surrounding areas. Managed by the University of Florida College of Nursing, this practice brings outstanding health care right to you.
Our family nurse practitioners are supported by a full team of health care professionals including a consulting physician, case manager, community health nurse, psychiatric/mental health nurse practitioner, and practice manager.
- Diagnosis and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Monitoring of chronic diseases
- Ordering, performing and interpreting diagnostic studies, such as lab work or x-rays
- Physical exams
- Medication consultation
- Health screenings for early detection of chronic diseases, such as high blood pressure, diabetes, asthma and cancer
- Family planning services
- Health education and disease prevention information
- Links to other community resources
October 28, 2013
A University of Florida College of Nursing faculty member with travel to Cambodia for a 10-month assignment educating undergraduate nursing students and providing professional development...
October 23, 2013
Three University of Florida College of Nursing faculty members were selected as part of the Great 100 Nurses in Florida by the Florida Nurses Association.
October 15, 2013
Although some health care providers may overlook alternative therapies when treating functional bowel disorders such as irritable bowel syndrome, University of Florida faculty members have found...