- Text-only version of this website
- Skip navigation
- Home page
- What's new
- Contact Webmaster
- Website policies
- Disability services
- UF Health Home
Healing UF Health at Gainesville
- UF Health Shands Hospital
- UF Health Shands Cancer Hospital
- Shands Emergency & Trauma
- UF Health Shands Children's Hospital
- UF Health Shands Rehab Hospital
- UF Health Shands Psychiatric Hospital
- Learning UF&Shands Gainesville
Discovery UF Health at Gainesville
- Community UF Health at Gainesville
- visit University of Florida
Archer Family Health Care offers high-quality health care for children, adults and families in Archer and surrounding areas. Managed by the University of Florida College of Nursing, this practice brings outstanding health care right to you.
Our family nurse practitioners are supported by a full team of health care professionals including a consulting physician, case manager, community health nurse, psychiatric/mental health nurse practitioner, and practice manager.
- Diagnosis and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Monitoring of chronic diseases
- Ordering, performing and interpreting diagnostic studies, such as lab work or x-rays
- Physical exams
- Medication consultation
- Health screenings for early detection of chronic diseases, such as high blood pressure, diabetes, asthma and cancer
- Family planning services
- Health education and disease prevention information
- Links to other community resources
July 22, 2014
Mozart, Beethoven or even Shakespeare — pregnant mothers have been known to expose their babies to many forms of auditory stimulation. But according to researchers at the University of Florida, all...
June 9, 2014
Four safety-net health care clinics in Alachua and Duval counties will receive funding as part of Gov. Rick Scott’s $77 billion state spending plan for 2014-2015, signed last Monday. The new funding...
April 9, 2014
In keeping with national recommendations to improve nursing practice and help nurses become well-positioned to lead change and advance health, the University of Florida College of Nursing and the UF...