- Text-only version of this website
- Skip navigation
- Home page
- What's new
- Contact Webmaster
- Website policies
- Disability services
- UF Health Home
Healing UF Health at Gainesville
- UF Health Shands Hospital
- UF Health Shands Cancer Hospital
- Shands Emergency & Trauma
- UF Health Shands Children's Hospital
- UF Health Shands Rehab Hospital
- UF Health Shands Psychiatric Hospital
- Learning UF&Shands Gainesville
Discovery UF Health at Gainesville
- Research Studies
- Genetics Institute
- Institute on Aging
- McKnight Brain Institute
- UF Diabetes Institute
- Community UF Health at Gainesville
- visit University of Florida
Archer Family Health Care offers high-quality health care for children, adults and families in Archer and surrounding areas. Managed by the University of Florida College of Nursing, this practice brings outstanding health care right to you.
Our family nurse practitioners are supported by a full team of health care professionals including a consulting physician, case manager, community health nurse, psychiatric/mental health nurse practitioner, and practice manager.
- Diagnosis and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Monitoring of chronic diseases
- Ordering, performing and interpreting diagnostic studies, such as lab work or x-rays
- Physical exams
- Medication consultation
- Health screenings for early detection of chronic diseases, such as high blood pressure, diabetes, asthma and cancer
- Family planning services
- Health education and disease prevention information
- Links to other community resources
October 21, 2014
An international leader in nursing informatics whose work has helped improve electronic communications among health care teams has joined the University of Florida College of Nursing as the Annabel...
October 14, 2014
Last week, we announced the creation of the UF Diabetes Institute. Given the many fundamental contributions of our faculty to this field over the years, the UF Diabetes Institute designation was long...
October 7, 2014
The University of Florida announced today the formation of the UF Diabetes Institute, a collaboration of dozens of researchers campuswide all focused on forging advances in treatment for a disease...