- Text-only version of this website
- Skip navigation
- Home page
- What's new
- Contact Webmaster
- Website policies
- Disability services
- UF Health Home
Healing UF Health at Gainesville
- UF Health Shands Hospital
- UF Health Shands Cancer Hospital
- Shands Emergency & Trauma
- UF Health Shands Children's Hospital
- UF Health Shands Rehab Hospital
- UF Health Shands Psychiatric Hospital
- Learning UF&Shands Gainesville
Discovery UF Health at Gainesville
- Community UF Health at Gainesville
- visit University of Florida
Archer Family Health Care offers high-quality health care for children, adults and families in Archer and surrounding areas. Managed by the University of Florida College of Nursing, this practice brings outstanding health care right to you.
Our family nurse practitioners are supported by a full team of health care professionals including a consulting physician, case manager, community health nurse, psychiatric/mental health nurse practitioner, and practice manager.
- Diagnosis and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Monitoring of chronic diseases
- Ordering, performing and interpreting diagnostic studies, such as lab work or x-rays
- Physical exams
- Medication consultation
- Health screenings for early detection of chronic diseases, such as high blood pressure, diabetes, asthma and cancer
- Family planning services
- Health education and disease prevention information
- Links to other community resources
February 12, 2014
“Little Feet, Big Steps: Advancing Pediatric Nursing Care” ...
January 15, 2014
2013 was a tremendous year of growth and progress for UF Health. In this issue of OTSP, we highlight achievements in each of the colleges and take a peek at the year ahead. Next week, we’ll do the...
December 17, 2013
The University of Florida College of Nursing has named Debra Lyon, Ph.D., R.N., as its executive associate dean and the Thomas M. and Irene B. Kirbo endowed chair, effective Jan. 2. Lyon comes to UF...