- Text-only version of this website
- Skip navigation
- Home page
- What's new
- Contact Webmaster
- Website policies
- Disability services
- UF Health Home
Healing UF Health at Gainesville
- UF Health Shands Hospital
- UF Health Shands Cancer Hospital
- Shands Emergency & Trauma
- UF Health Shands Children's Hospital
- UF Health Shands Rehab Hospital
- UF Health Shands Psychiatric Hospital
- Learning UF&Shands Gainesville
Discovery UF Health at Gainesville
- Research Studies
- Genetics Institute
- Institute on Aging
- McKnight Brain Institute
- UF Diabetes Institute
- Community UF Health at Gainesville
- visit University of Florida
Archer Family Health Care offers high-quality health care for children, adults and families in Archer and surrounding areas. Managed by the University of Florida College of Nursing, this practice brings outstanding health care right to you.
Our family nurse practitioners are supported by a full team of health care professionals including a consulting physician, case manager, community health nurse, psychiatric/mental health nurse practitioner, and practice manager.
- Diagnosis and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Monitoring of chronic diseases
- Ordering, performing and interpreting diagnostic studies, such as lab work or x-rays
- Physical exams
- Medication consultation
- Health screenings for early detection of chronic diseases, such as high blood pressure, diabetes, asthma and cancer
- Family planning services
- Health education and disease prevention information
- Links to other community resources
November 10, 2015
Dr. Christine Kasper, PhD, RN, FAAN, FACSM, of the Daniel K. Inouye Graduate School of Nursing & Department of Veterans Affairs, Office of Nursing Services, will be presenting a talk entitled...
October 13, 2015
A popular University of Florida program for those who want to get a bachelor’s degree in nursing will soon be even more convenient for residents of the Jacksonville area.
September 4, 2015
Versie Johnson-Mallard, Ph.D., ARNP, can see gaps in health care that need to be filled and is using her expertise to help fill them.