- Africana Library Collection
- African Studies Quarterly
- CAS Research Reports
- Sub-Saharan Africa Business Environment Report (SABER)
- Associations & Directories
- Discussion Networks
- Funding Opportunities
- Development & Assistance Networks
- National Resource Centers
Publications & Resources
The Center for African Studies generates a wide variety of cross-campus interdisciplinary research.
Please select from one of the menu items on the left to explore the Center’s research initiatives, results, publications, books, and other materials produced by center-based and affiliate faculty.